|Sensor Type: SWITCH... monitors sensor status & change.|
|AVTECH’s recommended Air Flow Sensor for use with Room Alert.|
The AVTECH Air Flow Sensor provides real-time recognition of air flow stoppage. This Air Flow Sensor is normally closed and includes a mounting clip and clamp. Typical use is to monitor continuous air flow in an HVAC duct, under a raised floor, or near a fan on a rack cabinet or important server.
This is a switch sensor that is instant ‘Plug & Play’ via one of the switch sensor channels on the back of the Room Alert ID box. Cable distance can be extended from the standard 25' to approximately 900' by using standard speaker wire, twisted pair or any reliable low voltage 2-wire cable. This sensor is equivalent to the discontinued Stego Air Flow Sensor #01300.0.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Air Flow Sensor (normally closed) with 25' sensor cable
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
Compatible Environment Monitoring Products: Room Alert 32W, 32E, 26W, 26WO, 24E, 12E, 11E, 7E, 4E, 3E & 3W; similar third party products that work with non-voltage, 2-wire switch sensors.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.