|Compact And Affordable High-Resolution Camera For Professional Surveillance |
The Axis M1103 Network Camera offers a cost-effective, IP-based solution for professional indoor security surveillance and remote monitoring. It delivers superior image quality using progressive scan and provides built-in video motion detection and support for advanced event alerting, automatic corrective action and more through AVTECH's Device ManageR.
The Axis M1103 can deliver simultaneous H.264 and/or Motion JPEG streams for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints making it ideal for installations where available bandwidth is restricted and higher frame rates are required.
The Axis M1103 is Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cable. With a built-in web server, the Axis M1103 enables remote monitoring over a local area network or the internet using a standard web browser. The Axis M1103 is an ideal choice for securing offices, shops and other facilities. Special features have been built into the bundled Device ManageR software that allow alert notifications to unlimited recipients via SMS and email based upon motion detection. Snapshot photos can be sent to mobile devices with alert text and a link back to the Device ManageR's web browser interface where live real-time video can be watched from your remote desktop, BlackBerry, mobile phone or other web browsing device. View single camera images or call up a summery to view multiple cameras on the network.
- Superior image quality using a progressive scan CMOS sensor and advanced video processing
- Up to 30 frames per second in all resolutions ranging up to 600x800 at different compression levels
- Supports simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG streams for optimization of image quality and bandwidth
- Built-in web server, video motion detection with pre- and post-alarm buffers
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP and HTTP
- Capability to insert privacy masking, custom logo or overlay image in the video stream
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through an application server
- Security: multi-user level password protection for restricted camera access, plus IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1X
- Easy installation using Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service, Windows-based Axis IP Utility software or AVTECH's Device ManageR software (included)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including Axis VAPIX and Axis Media Control SDK
NOTE: AVTECH's Device ManageR software provides unlimited discovery of Axis Network Cameras and acts as a single interface for viewing real-time images for multiple cameras found on the network.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Axis M1103 Network Camera
- Built-in Motion Sensor
- Built-in Audio Sensor
- Built-in Mic
- One 9VDC power adapter
- One mounting stand for wall or ceiling installation
- One 10' Ethernet cable
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- AVTECH’s 25+ years of experience
Compatible Monitoring Products: Device ManageR network-wide monitoring software & web browsers.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.