|Fixed Mini Dome Camera With 360°/180° Panoramic View |
The Axis M3007-PV Network Camera offers a cost-effective, IP-based solution for professional indoor security surveillance and remote monitoring. It delivers superior image quality using progressive scan and provides built-in motion detection, two-way audio and support for advanced event alerting and more through AVTECH's Device ManageR.
The Axis M3007-PV delivers simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams, allowing for optimization in image quality and bandwidth. The MPEG-4 compression mode is ideal for installations where available bandwidth is restricted and higher frame rates are required.
The Axis M3007-PV connects directly to an IP network via Ethernet. With a built-in web server, the Axis M3007-PV enables remote monitoring over a local area network or the internet using a standard web browser. The Axis M3007-PV is an ideal choice for securing offices, shops and other facilities. Special features have been built into Device ManageR software that allow alert notifications to unlimited recipients via SMS and email based upon motion detection. Snapshot photos can be sent to mobile devices with alert text and a link back to the Device ManageR's web browser interface where live real-time video can be watched from your remote desktop, BlackBerry, mobile phone or other web browsing device. View single camera images or call up a summery to view multiple cameras on the network.
- Flat, non-invasive dome design with instant pan/tilt/zoom and superior image quality using progressive scan CMOS sensor and advanced video processing
- Up to 30 frames per second in all resolutions ranging up to 640x480 at different compression levels
- Supports simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams for optimization of image quality and bandwidth
- Built-in web server, video motion detection with pre- and post-alarm buffers and integrated two-way audio
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- Capability to insert privacy masking, custom logo or overlay image in the video stream
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through an application server
- Security: multi-user level password protection for restricted camera access, plus IP address filtering
- Easy installation using Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service or the Windows-based Axis IP Utility software
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including Axis VAPIX and Axis Media Control SDK
NOTE: AVTECH's Device ManageR software also provides unlimited discovery of Axis Network Cameras and acts as a single interface for viewing real-time images for multiple cameras found on the network.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Axis M3007-PV Network Camera
- Built-in Motion Sensor
- Built-in Audio Sensor
- One 9VDC power adapter
- One mounting stand for wall or ceiling installation
- One 10' Ethernet cable
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- AVTECH’s 25+ years of experience
Compatible Monitoring Products: Device ManageR network-wide monitoring software & web browsers.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.