AVTECH's Current Loop 2 Power Sensor (0-250A) monitors the electrical current flowing through a single-phase powered cable. It outputs a signal of 0 to 5 VDC (volts of direct current), which your built-in or external Room Alert Analog Sensor Port then converts into an amp (A) reading of 0-100A, 0-200A, or 0-250A. By pairing a Current Loop with your Room Alert monitor, you can easily determine the power consumption of an electrical appliance or device at your facility. The Current Loop can be easily moved to various appliances as needed and will help you monitor power consumption to determine if a power drop might be causing a problem or if an appliance is drawing too much power. The cost of electricity is one of the fastest growing costs and concerns for managers so knowing that a problem exists is the first step in resolving the problem.
Protect Your IT Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Current Loop 2 Power Sensor (0-250A)
- #8 x ¾" TEK mounting screws
- 25' speaker wire cable
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
Compatible Environment Monitoring Products: Room Alert 32W, 32E and 12E; Digital Temperature & Analog Sensor.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.