AVTECH's Extreme High Temperature Sensor monitors a wide range of hot temperatures with a rugged thermocouple and smart ID box that communicates readings to your Room Alert analog sensor (built-in or external). This reliable sensor has a range of -40° F to 743° F (-40° C to 395° C), making it perfect for your extreme high temperature threshold monitoring. Use this for high heat rooms or similar applications where temperatures are extreme and extend well beyond the range of standard temperature sensors.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Extreme High Temperature Sensor
- Temperature Range: -40° F to 743° F (-40° C to 395° C)
- 10' thermocouple coil w/2" probe
- 18V power adapter
- 25' speaker wire cable
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
Compatible Environment Monitoring Products: Room Alert 32W, 32E and 12E; Digital Temperature & Analog Sensor.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.