|Sensor Type: SWITCH... monitors sensor status & change.|
|This is a rugged and reliable sensor for flood monitoring.|
The AVTECH Flood Sensor (Spot) provides real-time recognition of flood or water and includes specially designed electronics that allow it to interface with Room Alert products as a switch sensor. Powered by a 9v Alkaline battery (included), this model triggers an alert if the sensor is activated.
This is an instant ‘Plug & Play’ sensor via one of the switch sensor channels on the back of the Room Alert ID box. Cable distance can be extended from the standard 25' to approximately 900' by using standard speaker wire, twisted pair or any reliable low voltage 2-wire cable.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Flood Sensor (Spot)
- 9V Alkaline battery
- 25´ Sensor Cable (extendable up to 900´)
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
Compatible Environment Monitoring Products: Room Alert 32W, 32E, 26W, 26WO, 24E, 12E, 11E, 7E, 4E, 3E & 3W; similar third party products that work with non-voltage, 2-wire switch sensors.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.