|Sensor Type: SWITCH... monitors sensor status & change.|
|This rugged specialty sensor allows easy monitoring of fuel levels in large tanks.|
AVTECHs Fuel Tank Level 2 Sensor (NO) monitors the rise and fall of fuel or other harsh liquids in a container (i.e. typically a large tank). The float switch and control weight are composed of chemically-resistant polypropylene; the 16' cable is coated with rugged PVC. Because this sensor uses a dual-point switch and differential height between switch states, you can use just one sensor to monitor two levels... both high and low.
Dimensions of the float switch are 6.1" H x 6.7" W. The control weight is 4" H x 2.25" W. The 16' attached cable with PVC coating has a protection rating of IP67 and NEMA 6. The switch state differential range is a minimum of 10" and a maximum of 50". Please see the Installation Note for more information.
There is also a Normally Open (NC) version of this sensor called the Fuel Tank Level 1 Sensor (NC), product # RMA-FTL1-SEN.
This is an instant ‘Plug & Play’ sensor via one of the switch sensor channels on the back of the Room Alert ID box. Cable distance can be extended from the standard 25' to approximately 900' by using standard speaker wire, twisted pair or any reliable low voltage 2-wire cable.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Fuel Tank Level 2 Sensor (NO) w/16' PVC coated cable
- 25´ Sensor Cable (extendable up to 900´)
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
Compatible Environment Monitoring Products: Room Alert 32W, 32E, 26W, 26WO, 24E, 12E, 11E, 7E, 4E, 3E & 3W; similar third party products that work with non-voltage, 2-wire switch sensors.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.