The AVTECH Light Tower w/Audio is designed to connect to a Room Alert 32W, 32E, 12E, 4E or 3E and will enhance the alerting capabilities of any Room Alert, Device ManageR, Axis cameras or other applications on the network. It does this by providing visual and audible alerting when an issue or event occurs. Light Tower lights can be automatically turned on/off when sensors (i.e. motion) or Axis cameras are triggered. Lights can also be turned on/off manually through the Room Alert 32W, 32E, 12E, 4E or 3E's web interface and/or AVTECH's Device ManageR software.
The Light Tower w/Audio is connected to the Room Alert 4E via the Light Tower Connection Port on the back of the Room Alert 4E monitor. Room Alert 32W, 32E, 12E and/or 3E monitors require a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (which includes a Relay Switch) in order to connect the Light Tower. The Light Tower w/Audio has an adjustable audio alarm with an intensity range of 0 dB to 95 dB (at 1m). It can be adjusted by simply unscrewing the cover or removing the center plug. The Light Tower w/Audio comes standard with a 15' cable that connects via easy 'twist & click' connectors. It can be extended just over 100' from the Room Alert 4E with AVTECH's 25´ Light Tower w/Audio Extension Cable. The LTA can be mounted up to an additional 100' from the Room Alert 32W, 32E, 12E, and 3E using standard RJ-11 (telephone) cable and a coupler between the Room Alert ID Box and the LTA.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Light Tower w/Audio with 15' cable
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
Compatible Room Alert Models: 32W, 32E, 12E & 3E via the LTRA; 4E directly.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.