|Sensor Type: SWITCH with extended Power Supply... monitors sensor status & change.|
|Add emergency Back Up Power and a Power Sensor to your Room Alert monitor for just $120.|
AVTECH's Mini UPS & Power Sensor is a unique sensor/UPS combination that detects loss of main power while providing seamless battery backup power for approximately fifteen (15) minutes or more beyond loss of power. Total run time depends upon the power draw of the supported AVTECH environment monitor or other 5V device. Red and Green status LEDs allow users to instantly know the power status at a glance. Compact and lightweight, the MUPS is perfect for small, weight sensitive or remote locations where standard UPS models are difficult or impossible to accommodate.
The MUPS includes a built-in Power Sensor and can be monitored by any Room Alert monitor to indicate a loss of main power by simply connecting the relay output on the MUPS back to the Room Alert ID box, located up to 900' away using a standard twisted pair wire. When a loss of power occurs, the MUPS is immediately and seamlessly enabled to supply continuous power long enough for the connected Room Alert monitor to send out alert notifications and initiate server shut downs or other actions.
This is an instant ‘Plug & Play’ sensor via one of the switch sensor channels on the back of the Room Alert ID box. Cable distance can be extended from the standard 25' to approximately 900' by using standard speaker wire, twisted pair or any reliable low voltage 2-wire cable.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Mini UPS & Power Sensor with 25' sensor cable
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
Compatible Environment Monitoring Products:Room Alert 32W, 32E, 26W, 26WO, 24E, 12E, 11E, 7E, 4E, 3E and 3W; TemPageR 4E and 3E; WiSH and WiSPR wireless sensor hubs; similar third party products that operate at 5V 1A power and work with non-voltage, 2-wire switch sensors.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.