|Sensor Type: SWITCH... monitors sensor status & change.|
|This valuable sensor allows an immediate alert notification when power fails or comes back on.|
The AVTECH Power Sensor provides real-time recognition of a power source going off or coming on. Common use is to monitor main, 3 phase or UPS power supply.
This is a switch sensor that comes complete with its own 5V power adapter that plugs directly into the power source being monitored. The power adapter size is very small and allows for use on any outlet, power bar, rack or UPS. The AVTECH name and logo is on the power adapter, making it easy to know which device it powers.
This is an instant ‘Plug & Play’ sensor via one of the switch sensor channels on the back of current Room Alert ID boxes. Cable distance can be extended from the standard 25' to approximately 900' by using standard speaker wire, twisted pair or any reliable low voltage 2-wire cable.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Power Sensor with 25' sensor cable
- International 5V power adapter
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
Compatible Environment Monitoring Products: Room Alert 32W, 32E, 26W, 26WO, 24E, 12E, 11E, 7E, 4E, 3E & 3W; similar third party products that work with non-voltage, 2-wire switch sensors.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.