|The Best Selling Room Alert Model Ever!|
Room Alert 3E is AVTECH's most economical solution for "IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & Automatic Corrective Action". It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring room temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to electricity may not exist, when the investment cost needs to be minimal or deployment volume may be high. It is the least cost host for a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA) that allows connection of an AVTECH Light Tower, Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor. Add a digital sensor and switch sensor of your choice to expand monitoring with an easy "click connect". Room Alert 3E is a PoE enabled device so if your network is not PoE, simply add a power adapter and you are good to go.
Room Alert 3E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. Room Alert 3E offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and sensor status from anywhere. Mount the Room Alert 3E almost anywhere physical monitoring is desired due to it’s small size and easy mounting hole.
- The Room Alert 3E package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes a Digital Temperature Sensors (1 internal, with 1 open port).
- Use with AVTECH's sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature or Digital Temperature & Humidity.
- Includes 1 Switch Sensor Channel for connection of an external switch sensor such as power, flood, smoke, motion, air flow, room entry, panic buttons or others.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Use Room Alert 3E with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required!
The Room Alert 3E package includes a FREE license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more.
A Super Bundle of plugins is also available and includes all bundles at a low price so all functionality is available. As new plugins are added to these bundles, they are included at no charge for immediate download. There is no annual service fee for AVTECH's software, download access, new versions and technical support if support is maintained on AVTECH's hardware monitors.
Room Alert 3E can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers. Since Room Alert 3E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is built-in. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 3E will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur.
Room Alert 3E can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and more.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- (1) Room Alert 3E ID Box w/Ethernet
- (1) Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- (1) External digital port (open) for connection of an external digital sensor or Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA)
- (1) External switch sensor channel (open) for connection of external switch sensor
- (1) Printed Room Alert 3E User’s Guide & Reference Manual
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Built-in web server (web browser interface, alerts from monitor box)
- Device ManageR application software (license included at no charge)
- 12 months of Maintenance Support & Update Service (MSUS)
- Toll free sales & technical support (9-5 EST)
- Live Sales Chat & Live Technical Support Chat (9-5 EST)
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' no questions asked return policy
- '100% Hardware Monitor Replacement Guarantee' with current MSUS
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- AVTECH’s almost 25+ years of experience
* Additional sensors and alternative international power adapters are optionally available (see below).
Compatible Sensors For This Model: Digital Temperature Sensor, Digital Outdoor Temperature Sensor, Digital Fluid Temperature Sensor, Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor, Digital Temperature & Analog Sensor, Power Sensor, Smoke Sensor, Flood Sensor, Room Entry Sensor, Air Flow Sensor, Motion Sensor, Panic Button, and more.
Click To View PDF Documents & Links:
Room Alert 3E Brochure (PDF)
Room Alert 3E User's Guide & Reference Manual (PDF)
Introduction, Overview & Justification (PDF)
Environment Monitor Model Comparison (Link)
Product Catalog (PDF)
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 or 401.628.1600.
- Request & print a Quote from AVTECH, then:
- Pay online via the Online Quote Payment link
- Call AVTECH at 888.220.6700 or 401.628.1600 to order by phone
- Complete the Quote Form and fax it back to AVTECH at 401.628.1601
- Complete the Quote Form, scan it, then email it back to Sales@AVTECH.com
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Order through your favorite Reseller.