|Inexpensive monitor with built-in temperature sensor, 3 sensor capacity, PoE, SNMP, advanced monitoring, easy set up & more. Perfect for small enclosures, networked locations with focused monitoring or high volume deployments. Room Alert 3E is the most popular product of it’s type worldwide… used in 181 countries!|
Order online for shipment the same or next business day. If located outside of the U.S. or Canada, request a quote from Sales@AVTECH.com to save approximately 50% on shipping. Questions? Call 401.628.1600 or Chat Online to work with a product specialist 9-5 EST, M-F.
Room Alert 3E is AVTECH's most economical solution for "IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More" and the most popular product of this type worldwide. It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring room temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to electricity may not exist, when the investment cost needs to be minimal or deployment volume may be high. It is the least cost host for a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA) that allows connection of an AVTECH Light Tower, Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor. Add a digital sensor and switch sensor of your choice to expand monitoring with an easy "click connect". Room Alert 3E is a PoE enabled device although if your network is not PoE, simply use the included power adapter and you are good to go.
Room Alert 3E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices such as computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. Room Alert 3E offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and sensor status from anywhere. Mount the Room Alert 3E almost anywhere physical monitoring is desired due to it's small size and easy mounting hole.
- The Room Alert 3E package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes a built-in Digital Temperature Sensor (1 internal).
- Includes 1 Digital Sensor Port for use with an AVTECH sensor for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature/Humidity or Digital Temperature & Analog.
- Includes 1 Switch Sensor Channel for connection of an external switch sensor such as Power, Flood, Smoke, Air Flow, Room Entry, Motion, Panic Button, dry contact or other.
- Includes a unique feature allowing connection of a Light Tower Adapter through the Digital Sensor Port allowing connection of a Light Tower, Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, GoToMyDevices.com cloud service or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Use Room Alert 3E with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
The Room Alert 3E package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. A variety of powerful plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. These plugins are optionally available for customers who upgrade their GoToMyDevices service to the Enterprise level.
Each Room Alert monitor also includes a one (1) year free subscription to GoToMyDevices.com (GoToMyDevices) at the Personal level. GoToMyDevices is AVTECH’s new, state-of-the-art cloud monitoring service designed for new and existing Room Alert users. It provides the ability to easily monitor temperature and environmental conditions from anywhere, at anytime, via the web. Regardless of your web interface of choice, the look, function, and entire user experience is always the same. Use GoToMyDevices to view all connected sensor and monitor devices without the need to install software, configure an email server, or worry about network concerns. Users can monitor, alert, log, graph, view, report, manage and protect their facilities with both ease and confidence. Returning customers who purchase additional Room Alert monitors will be provided with a one (1) month extension to their GoToMyDevices subscription for the first order placed during each calendar month. The extension will be for the current subscription level.
Room Alert 3E can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers. Since Room Alert 3E is connected via Ethernet to the network, it does not require a host PC for operation. This monitor is Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled allowing it to be placed anywhere PoE Ethernet is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 3E will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur.
Room Alert 3E can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, cold storage, green houses and more.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- (1) Room Alert 3E ID Box w/Ethernet
- (1) Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- (1) External Digital Sensor Port (back, open)
- (1) Switch Sensor Channel (back, open)
- Built-in Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Factory Reset Button
- LED Sensor Status Alert Indicators
- PoE & WLAN Activity Indicators (LED)
- (1) International 5V Power Adapter (110-240V, UL, RoHS, USA default)
- (1) 10' Ethernet Cable (red)
- Built-in Web Server (web browser interface, alerts from ID box)
- Device ManageR Application Software (included at no charge)
- Room Alert User's Guide & Reference Manual (via download PDF)
- '1 Year Personal GoToMyDevices Service' (included free with first Room Alert monitor purchase)
- Technical Support through GoToMyDevices service
- '1 Year Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on Room Alert monitor
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
* Additional sensors and alternative international power adapters are optionally available (see below).
Compatible Sensors For This Model: Digital Temperature (25', 50' & 100'), Digital Outdoor Temperature (25', 50' & 100'), Digital Fluid Temperature (25', 50' & 100'), Digital Temperature & Humidity (25', 50' & 100'), Digital Temperature & Analog, Power, Smoke, Flood (w/Cable 8' & 24'), Flood (Spot), Air Flow (1 & 2), Room Entry, Panic Button, and more.
You can also directly connect a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA) to the Digital Sensor port which allows connection of a Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor.
Click To View PDF Documents & Links:
Room Alert 3E Brochure (PDF)
Room Alert User's Guide & Reference Manual (PDF)
Introduction, Overview & Justification (PDF)
Product Catalog (PDF)
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 or 401.628.1600.
- Request & print a Quote from AVTECH, then:
- Pay online via the Online Quote Payment link
- Call AVTECH at 888.220.6700 or 401.628.1600 to order by phone
- Complete the Quote Form and fax it back to AVTECH at 401.628.1601
- Complete the Quote Form, scan it, then email it back to Sales@AVTECH.com
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Order through your favorite Reseller.