|Sensor Type: SWITCH... monitors sensor status & change.|
|This inexpensive sensor allows notification that a door, cabinet or window is open or closed.|
The AVTECH Room Entry Sensor provides real-time recognition of a door or cabinet being open. Standard use is to mount the wired sensor to the frame of a door. Then, mount the matching actuator opposite of the sensor on the door itself. When the door opens, the two components separate and the sensor trips.
This is a switch sensor that is instant ‘Plug & Play’ via one of the switch sensor channels on the back of current Room Alert ID boxes. Cable distance can be extended from the standard 25' to approximately 900' by using standard speaker wire, twisted pair or any reliable low voltage 2-wire cable.
Protect Your Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Room Entry Sensor with 25' sensor cable
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH’s many years of experience since 1988
Compatible Environment Monitoring Products: Room Alert 32W, 32E, 26W, 26WO, 24E, 12E, 11E, 7E, 4E, 3E & 3W; similar third party products that work with non-voltage, 2-wire switch sensors.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, pay online at AVTECH.com.
- Request a QUOTE from AVTECH, print, complete and fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 / 401.628.1600 to order by phone.
- Order through your favorite Reseller after they contact AVTECH for a quote.