|*|| SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER saves you 30% off the regular price of $25. Purchase this month and save!|
The AVTECH Room Entry Sensor provides real-time recognition of a door or cabinet being open. Standard use is to mount the wired sensor to the frame of a door. Then, mount the matching actuator opposite of the sensor on the door itself. When the door opens, the two components separate and the sensor trips.
This is a switch sensor that is instant ‘Plug & Play’ via one of the switch sensor channels on the back of current Room Alert 32W, 32E, 24E, 4E and 3E ID boxes. Cable distance can be extended from the standard 25' to approximately 900' by using standard speaker wire, twisted pair or any reliable low voltage 2-wire cable.
Protect Your IT Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- Room Entry Sensor with 25' sensor cable
- Installation note & instruction sheet
- Toll free sales & technical support
- AVTECH’s 25 years of experience
Compatible Environment Monitoring Products: Room Alert 32W, 32E, 26W, 26WO, 24E, 11E, 7E, 4E, 3E, Signal Towers or similar third party products.
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Request & print a QUOTE from AVTECH, then fax it to 401.628.1601.
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Speak with an AVTECH Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 or 401.628.1600.
- Order through your favorite Reseller by asking them to contact AVTECH.