|*|| SPECIAL $30 SAVINGS THIS WEEK... Order by phone for immediate shipment!
TemPageR 3ER is AVTECH’s extremely popular hardware solution for “IT & Facilities Temperature Monitoring, Alerting & More”. It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring temperature in multiple locations within a 200' radius. With a capacity of three (3) digital temperature sensors, this model has the lowest cost per temperature sensor in the market. When considering that AVTECH’s Device ManageR software and the first year of Maintenance Support & Update Service (MSUS) is included for FREE, the value is unmatched and it becomes easy to see why this is the most popular product worldwide to monitor temperatures in an IT environment. Using TemPageR can benefit all types of facilities and it’s ease-of-use is unmatched so there is no need to be an advanced IT person to use it. Order online for immediate shipment or call us at 888.220.6700 or 401.628.1600 if you have questions. We are happy to take your order by phone if desired.
TemPageR 3ER allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. TemPageR 3ER offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and sensor status from anywhere. Mount the TemPageR 3ER in a server rack with the 1U 19" rack mount kit (assembled) where monitoring temperature is desired or remove it from the rack mount and position on a flat service.
- The TemPageR 3ER package allows real-time temperature monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes 2 Digital Temperature Sensors (1 internal, 1 external, with 1 open port).
- Use with AVTECH's sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature or Digital Fluid Temperature.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Use TemPageR 3ER with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required!
The TemPageR 3ER package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more.
A Super Bundle of plugins is also available and includes all bundles at a low price so all functionality is available. As new plugins are added to these bundles, they are included at no charge for immediate download. There is no annual service fee for AVTECH's software, download access, new versions and technical support if support is maintained on AVTECH's hardware monitors.
TemPageR 3ER can easily monitor environments like such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers. Since TemPageR 3ER is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is possible with AVTECH's PoE Splitter (5V). Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. TemPageR 3ER will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur.
TemPageR 3ER can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and more.
Protect Your IT Facility... Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
This Package Includes:
- (1) TemPageR 3E ID Box w/Ethernet
- (1) Rack Mount Kit (1U 19")
- (1) Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- (1) External Digital Temperature Sensor w/25' RJ-11 cable
- (2) External digital ports (1 open) for connection of external digital temperature sensors ONLY
- (1) AVTECH International Power Adapter (110-240V, RoHS compliant, USA default)
- (1) 10' Ethernet cable (blue)
- (1) Printed TemPageR 3E User’s Guide & Reference Manual
- Built-in web server (web browser interface, alerts from monitor box)
- Device ManageR application software (license included at no charge)
- 12 months of Maintenance Support & Update Service (MSUS)
- Toll free sales & technical support (9-5 EST)
- Live Sales Chat & Live Technical Support Chat (9-5 EST)
- '30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee' no questions asked return policy
- '100% Hardware Monitor Replacement Guarantee' with current MSUS
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- AVTECH’s almost 25 years of experience
* Additional temperature sensors and alternative international power adapters are optionally available (see below).
Compatible Sensors For This Model: Digital Temperature Sensor, Digital Outdoor Temperature Sensor, Digital Fluid Temperature Sensor.
** IMPORTANT NOTE: This model DOES NOT SUPPORT monitoring of HUMIDITY. If you need to monitor humidity, please consider our Room Alert 3E, 4E, 12E, 24E, 32E or 32W models.
Click To View PDF Documents & Links:
TemPageR 3E Brochure (PDF)
TemPageR 3E User's Guide & Reference Manual (PDF)
TemPageR 3E Sample Layout (PDF)
Introduction, Overview & Justification (PDF)
Environment Monitor Model Comparison (Link)
Product Catalog (PDF)
How To Obtain A Quote:
How To Place Your Order:
- Click “Add To Cart” or Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- Call a Product Specialist at 888.220.6700 or 401.628.1600.
- Request & print a Quote from AVTECH, then:
- Pay online via the Online Quote Payment link
- Call AVTECH at 888.220.6700 to order by phone
- Complete the Quote Form and fax it back to AVTECH at 401.628.1601
- Complete the Quote Form, scan it, then email it back to Sales@AVTECH.com
- Fax your organization’s Purchase Order (PO) to 401.628.1601.
- Order through your favorite Reseller.